SP Scientific thanks you for choosing to visit this website. We value your privacy and assure you we will do our best to see it is preserved.
Notice of Collected Data
The Choices You Have Regarding Your Data
- We collect data to determine the number of "hits" our pages receive.
This data is not personally identifiable in any manner. We collect this information to ensure we present the data of most value to our visitors.
- We collect browser, operating system, and session origin data.
The goal of this website is to provide useful information which can be read by anyone capable of browsing the internet. We must balance that goal against the use of formatting which will enhance the presentation and utility of the data provided. Not all browsers and operating systems display and print web pages in the same manner.
We review the data we collect to ensure our website provides the greatest utility to the greatest number of visitors while still allowing everyone access to all public information.
- We collect the data you provide when you submit one of our forms.
We use this data in order to service your request. We may share this information among different groups within SP Industries in order to better respond to your needs. We may use this information to make postal mailings of information we feel may be on interest to you. We do not send unsolicited mass e-mail (spam).
- If you have requested a billing to a credit card we will share only the information necessary to effect the billing. Where we have arranged special corporate room rates we will share only the information necessary to insure you receive the lower rate during your stay.
- No personally identifiable data is shared with any party external to SP Scientific except as noted above.
We use third-party e-mail services for our newsletter broadcasts and these services use tracking tags to provide metrics such as percent opened, percent blocked or bounced, and click-through rates.
The results of this tracking allow us to better judge our focus on your needs. Information on opened e-mail is supplied only in aggregate and is not personally identifiable. E-mail addresses which are bounced or blocked are provided individually so we may remove them from our mailing list. Your e-mail address and the results of our mailings are neither sold nor shared with any party external to SP Scientific.
- We do not use "tracking tags" in our personal e-mail correspondence.
Access to Your Data
- We use "Opt-In" for our e-mail and phone contacts.
You are given the option when submitting a form to choose to receive further information or to be contacted on a periodic basis. This is known as "opt-in". You must request that we contact you and choose the form of contact.
If you do not specify a method of contact when submitting a request we will use the method we feel is most appropriate to your immediate need.
You are given the option when submitting a form to choose to receive updates about our products and services on a periodic basis. This is known as "opt-in". You must request that we add you to our mailing list.
You may change your decision to receive our mailings and "opt-out" at any time as noted below.
The Security of Your Data
- You may review and amend your personal data.
You may change your e-mail preferences by submitting our Mail Preferences Update
- Contact information and opt-in/opt-out choices you have submitted to us may be reviewed by you upon your request; please Contact the Webmaster
- Your data is held confidential once it is received by SP Scientific.
Your information is available only to personnel who are responsible for responding to your immediate request or subsequent follow-up.
- Your information is submitted to SP Scientific through ordinary e-mail and is not encrypted.
The risk is extremely small that any such e-mail would be intercepted and read by an interested third-party but the risk is not zero. You should never submit information which you feel is sensitive or confidential unless you are willing to assume this risk.
If you feel you must submit information electronically but do not wish to do so through plain text e-mail, please Contact the Webmaster