• High throughput evaporation
• High speed evaporation
• Fast lyophilisation capability
• Rugged design with clean lines and a modern look
• New intuitive touchscreen control system for ultimate ease of use
• Integrated condenser meaning a smaller system footprint
• Front opening for easy access
• DriPure anti-bumping
New intuitive touchscreen controls enhances monitoring and review
of the whole evaporation process. For popular solvent removal protocols
pre-set 'Press & Go' methods makes operation easy and productive
even for occasional users. Simplified manual and automatic programming
means even the most complex multi-stage evaporation methods can be
set-up and run quickly and easily.
A wide range of sample holders capable of accepting a full range of
tubes and vials, and flasks up to 500ml, is available. Many can be integrated
with other laboratory automation systems.
Bespoke Faststack holders for microtitre plates along with unique,
flexible heat transfer plates can halve evaporation times with deepwell
microtitre plates and microtube storage racks.
Exalt Controlled Crystallisation in conjunction with Genevac HT Series
evaporators enables a wide range of solvents to be evaporated at the same time,
and at the same slow rate to facilitate evaporative crystallisation
Inert Gas Purge